CUT FAT, NOT MUSCLE
C4 Ripped is a pre-workout supplement that combines the explosive energy of C4 with ingredients specific to fat loss. This formula helps you train harder while supporting your body’s ability to burn fat.*
C4 WITHOUT THE CREATINE
Creatine is essential when you want to put on size. It provides energy for training and helps add mass to your physique. But when you want to cut down, it isn’t always ideal.
If you have been on the hunt for a Creatine-free pre-workout, C4 Ripped is your formula. Our proprietary formulated Ripped Blend is designed to enhance fat loss by harnessing the power of L-Carnitine, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Capsimax® Cayenne Fruit Extract and Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract.*
FIRE UP YOUR FAT LOSS: C4 RIPPED BLEND
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that plays an important role in transporting fatty acids for energy.*
Green Coffee Bean Extract supports your body’s metabolism of fat.*
Capsimax® Cayenne fruit extract helps promote lipolysis, and helps supports the mobilization of fat for energy production.*
Coleus forskohlii root extract enhances the body’s ability to break down fat.*
ENERGY FOR YOUR TRAINING: C4 ENERGY BLEND
C4 Ripped contains a similar energy blend as the classic C4, with key ingredients for energy to help you push through your toughest workouts.*
GET SHREDDED WITHOUT SACRIFICING FLAVOR
Don’t sacrifice flavor in the name of fat loss; enjoy your pre-workout! C4 Ripped gives you the burst of flavor you crave before you train. Choose from Cherry Limeade, Fruit Punch and Raspberry Lemonade.
- Why doesn’t C4 Ripped contain Creatine?
- Typically, creatine may have the ability to cause unwanted weight gain through water retention. When formulating the C4 Ripped, it was decided to exclude this particular ingredient.
- Why doesn’t the C4 Ripped have TeaCor?
- Since the addition of TeaCor would require carbohydrates for flavoring, and Cellucor wanted the formulation to be as lean as possible, the decision was made to exclude that ingredient from the formulation
- How much caffeine does the C4 Ripped have?
- The C4 Ripped has 150 mg of caffeine per serving.
- Why does my skin have an itchy/tingling feeling after taking the C4 Ripped?
- The C4 family of products are formulated with the amino acid Beta Alanine, which supports muscular endurance, and often has a tingling/itching effect experienced by users about 10-20 minutes after consuming the product.
When you think of Cellucor you don’t think of your typical fitness supplement brand. Cellucor is an award winning industry leader that brings dedication to crafting premium products for its customers. Available at GymNordic, you can also trust that their customer support experience is unmatched. Every customer matters, just as every product they release does. ‘Not your average brand vision or team’ is a slogan proudly used by Cellucor themselves. Cellucor stands by every product in its line. What also sets them apart is their transparency- their labelling is clear and comprehensive.